The Secugenius Analysis System (SAS) gives threat analysts hands-on control over powerful auto-configured test environments where they can safely execute and inspect advanced malware, zero-day, and targeted APT attacks embedded in common file formats, email attachments, and Web objects. With advanced instrumentation, the Secugenius Virtual Execution (VX) environments provide forensic details on the exploit, such as the vulnerability exploited to create a buffer overflow condition, attempts to escalate privileges within Windows, and the callback coordinates used to exfiltrate data.
• Media Forensics
• Memory Analysis
• Enterprise Level Forensics Solutions
• IDS/IPS Monitoring, Correlation, and Signature Development
• Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis
• Log Analysis and Correlation
• Incident Handling Cycle
• Threat Analysis
• Strategic Threat Assessments
• Cyber Collection and Counter Intelligence Operations
• Email Security
• Web Security
• Malware Analysis
Contact Us:2A/3,Asaf Ali Road Near Delhi Stock Exchange,New Delhi,110001,(+91) 94649-55342,(+91) 98888-89470
Copyright © 2016 Secugenius. All rights reserved.